Latest scale communication technology: the Rice Lake 1280 Enterprise
At Ancoma Scales, we like to keep our customers informed about the latest technologies that can help their businesses. Every businessperson knows that making money is all about efficiency. With a little investment in new, more efficient technologies now, you’ll be able to streamline your workflow and increase your profit in the future. One product that can revolutionize how your business thinks of operations and data is the Rice Lake 1280 Enterprise programmable HMI indicator and controller.
We at Ancoma Scales specialize in the design and construction of custom weighing scales as well as calibrations, retrofits, and repairs for your truck scales in the Edmonton, Alberta area. Here’s just a little information that will help you find the scale system that is right for you. Just a few of the stand-out features of the Rice Lake 1280 Enterprise include:
- Customizable widgets and softkeys that allow you to adapt the 1280 Enterprise to function efficiently in your business’s unique production process.
- Industrial grade components that ensure reliability under even the harshest industrial conditions.
- A built-in server that can remotely store all your valuable information from whatever compatible devices your business uses to monitor its data and integrate its systems.
- A custom designed database that can keep track of transactions, formulas, label formats, and other features that will help your employees work more efficiently.
- Real-time processing that can power your multitasking and integrate the many components of your workflow into a single data stream that is easily accessible and can therefore be easily controlled and monitored by employees.
- Colour touchscreen that makes your customized displays easy to read and easy to use.
- iRite software that allows you to develop applications specifically designed for your needs.
There are many advantages to the Rice Lake 1280 Enterprise for your business’s weighing systems. What sets it apart from older systems is its versatility, so no matter what your business’s needs are, the 1280 can be set up to work with you.
Where can you get more information about the Rice Lake 1280 Enterprise?
If your business needs reliable and accurate truck scales or other weighing equipment that are fully integrated into your system, contact us at Ancoma Scales in Edmonton, Alberta today. The Rice Lake 1280 may be perfect for your business but, if you have different needs, our friendly staff is here to make sure you get the system that works best for your company.