Tufner Steel Deck Truck Scale | Ancoma Scales
Tufner Steel Deck Truck Scale
- 3/8” tread plate decking for increased durability and strength
- Supported by orthotropic ribs that are completely sealed by continuous welds
- Built with an airtight seal that eliminates the potential for rusting from the inside
- The ribs are shaped to distribute concentrated loads better than I-beam designs, for a longer life
- Interchangeable modular design
- Each scale is built in a fully rotatable clipping to ensure proper fit and finish
- Rotation of the scale module during assembly guarantees uniform and precise welds
- Each module has as few as 6 bolts compared to 40 on all other modular designed scales
- The platform is designed with special tabs and wheels for easy loading and unloading, especially when shipping with box trucks
- Baked powder coated finish all over, proven to be as much as 10 times more effective in resisting wear and corrosion in the roughest environment
- Contains no solvents and is safe in operation and environmental friendly with zero pollution
- Gross Capacity: 270,000 lbs. (135 tons)
- Concentrated Load Capacity: 120,000 lbs. (60 tons)
- Width: 10 ft. to 14 ft.
- Length: 20 ft. to 120 ft.
- Module Length: 10 ft. to 20 ft.
- Scale Profile: 16.5 in.
- Scale Clearance: 5.5 in.
- Deck Plate Thickness: 7/16 in.
- Weigh-bridge End Plates: 3/4 in. x 11 in.
- Inner Supports: 1 in. thick slab plates (6 per module)
- Finish: Baked primer and baked full coverage powder coating
- Load Cell Type: Double ended, Analog, Alloy Steel, NTEP
- Load Cell Numbers: 10 pieces (reference for 70 ft. and 80 ft. only)
- Load Cell Capacity: 75,000 lbs., LE (Large Envelope)
- Load Cell Cable: Stainless Steel sheathed for waterproofing, plus extra shroud for rodent protection
- Junction Box: NEMA 4X Stainless Steel, cable strain reliefs
- Summing Card: 10 cell boards with surge protection and sectional ajustment (reference for 70 ft. and 80ft only)
- Surge Protection: Lightening/Surge protection
- Installation Type: Above or in ground
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 33,400 lbs. (70’x11.2’ reference only)