Join our Team
As a Service Technician in the scale industry you will experience variety and challenges. This position will enable you to troubleshoot, repair, calibrate and perform preventative maintenance on a wide variety of scales. This is a hands on in the field job that requires working in many different environments and with a variety of people.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- assembling, calibrating, testing and inspecting, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing a wide variety of weighing systems and related equipment;
- positively interacting with customers by providing technical support, training on equipment use; travelling to and from customer locations;
- maintaining a safe, clean and organized work environment;
- maintaining service vehicles, equipment and tools;
- completing job related documentation clearly and efficiently.
Successful candidates must have:
- at least a high school diploma with electronics technical training an asset;
- have basic electronic, mechanical and computer knowledge;
- be able to work independently;
- have good English verbal and written communication skills;
- be able to travel in-town and out-of-town (in company provided vehicles), including overnight travel (expenses will be covered);
- be physically able to lift 50 lbs to 100 lbs, repeatedly;
- be able to easily move on or under truck scales;
- have at least a valid Alberta driver's license with clean driver's abstract;
This position is with a south central Edmonton company that has been in business for over 40 years. We are looking for someone desiring long-term steady employment.
To apply, please submit your resume by responding to this notification. We sincerely appreciate all applications, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Starting at $25.00-$30.00 per hour
Extended health care
Monday to Friday
Please send your resume to email@example.com